HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST FOR THE PERFIT BRACELET FIT
HOW TO MEASURE FOR A BRACELETMeasure the circumference of wrist then add a little (see table below).
- Use a flexible tape measure, a piece or string or even just at strip of paper.
- Wrap the measure round your wrist – ensuring that you measuring over the largest part where the wrist bone is.
- Measure your string, paper and note down that measurement.
- Add at least 1.5cm (1/2”) for comfort, for a looser fit add between 1.5cm to 2.5 cm (1/2” to 1”) to the length of the bracelet.
Silver Sisters bracelets come in four sizes although not all bracelets are made in every size. The most commonly bought size for men is the 21.5cm / 8.5" or 20.32cm / 8" for women.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR A BANGLE OR A TORQUE
Measure the circumference of your hand at its largest point when its closed and flat as if putting on a bangle.
Hold your hand flat, close you fingers together and then tuck your thumb in under to touch your pinkie (as if putting on a bangle, see photo).
- Using a flexible tape measure, a piece of string or a strip of paper measure the largest part of your hand (usually over the thumb joint).
- Measure the paper/string and take note of this measurement and use the table below to work out the diameter of the bracelet which will fit you.